Keane
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   ProfileProfile     SURF SAFE Do you know how to surf safely? Click here for our guide
Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Where was the video filmed?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Keane Forum Index -> Ask The Band A Question
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bono

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 9:19 pm    Post subject: Where was the video filmed? Reply with quote

Dear Keane,

Firstly thank you for your great music.

My wife & I were wondering where the video for SOWK was filmed, as it looks like it could well be Abbey/PowderMill Woods to me.

I am dieing to prove my wife wrong (she claims I'm an idealist).

Many thanks

Gavin

PS The Underground gig was great, can't wait for the Winter Gardens.
richard
Band Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it was near chiddingly, in the wouth downs. i think it's private property - we knew the guy who lives there - that mill pond is at the bottom of his garden. it's so beautiful. sorry to whoever was wrong!

r
Lucysly

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 8:44 am    Post subject: SOWK video Reply with quote

Very Happy So glad I found the answer to this question! I saw the video the other day and though 'blimey, that looks familiar'. My husband and I went for a walk round Chiddingly earlier this year and came across this peaceful spot by the waterfall - who'd have thought we'd be seeing it on tv!
Lucy
x
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Keane Forum Index -> Ask The Band A Question All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: