Keane
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   ProfileProfile     SURF SAFE Do you know how to surf safely? Click here for our guide
Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Drum Setup?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Keane Forum Index -> Ask The Band A Question
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 9:59 pm    Post subject: Drum Setup? Reply with quote

I saw you guys playing live in Glasgow (bloody good btw guys) and I noticed that you had quite an interesting setup and arrangement for your kit Richard. As a drummer myself who is trying to replicate your stuff it would be really useful if you could tell me. Cheers!
ChrisFlynn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 9:00 am    Post subject: Re: Drum Setup? Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
I saw you guys playing live in Glasgow (bloody good btw guys) and I noticed that you had quite an interesting setup and arrangement for your kit Richard. As a drummer myself who is trying to replicate your stuff it would be really useful if you could tell me. Cheers!

Have a look on http://www.keaneshaped.co.uk/faq, where Richard's answered this question VERY comprehensively Smile

Have you heard Beyond The Iron Sea?
Subscribe now on iTunes or listen at beyondtheironsea.com
richard
Band Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chris, you're a marvel. i've started using some new cymbals since i last answered this question (i've been trying them out for a while) - they are sabian hhx (14" groove hats, 21" dry ride and 18" crash) and a hand hammered 17" crash. i've also added a groove wedge to the snare. sorry to any non-drummers that have read this expecting anything interesting, and it's unbelievably flattering to have chris writing out drum parts (i haven't gone through it yet but it looks pretty spot on), and someone saying they are trying to replicate parts. i'm stunned.

richard
U2QueenBee

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Richard thinks you're a marvel (which of course you are!) I wanna be a marvel too! What's something marvelous I can do?

....not posting about how cute Tom is would be a marvel, I expect... Rolling Eyes
rubber_soul

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

U2QueenBee wrote:
Richard thinks you're a marvel (which of course you are!) I wanna be a marvel too! What's something marvelous I can do?

....not posting about how cute Tom is would be a marvel, I expect... Rolling Eyes

Awww.. your a marvel to us boardies!! Very Happy
U2QueenBee

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww bless! icon_hug
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Keane Forum Index -> Ask The Band A Question All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: